PSPCL Recruitment 2018–553 JE, SSA Posts | Apply Online. Good news for applicants that Punjab State Power Corporation Limited recently launched an employment opportunity for fresh and ex-serviceman. PSPCL recruitment 2018 for 553 JE, Sub Station Attendant (SSA) posts. Candidates can apply this opening through online mode. Details of PSPCL Recruitment is well explained in this article. All Job seekers are required to fill the application form on or before the last date: 11th January 2018. Latest Government Job notification is given through www.jobswifi.com
- 1 PSPCL Recruitment Notification 2018 553 JE, SSA Posts
- 1.1 Latest PSPCL Employment News Details:
- 1.2 Total No. Vacancy Of PSPCL Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria & Qualification for PSPCL Jobs Opening 2018:
- 1.4 Exam/Application Fees for PSPCL JE, SSA Application Fee:
- 1.5 Age Limitation for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Salary/Pay Scale Details for PSPCL JE, Sub Station Attendant
- 1.7 Selection Process for PSPCL Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply PSPCL Application Form 2018:
- 1.9 Starting & Last Dates of PSPCL Recruitment 2018
- 1.10 PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification, Application Form Link
PSPCL 553 Recruitment 2018 JE, SSA Posts Apply Online @ www.cdn.digialm.com
If candidates are one of the eligibles who must request a notification about PSPCL JE, SSA 2017, applicants must first know the required authorization. Job seekers wishing to apply for PSPCL 553 JE, SSA jobs are more likely to have the minmum educational qualification. The authority already mentioned that preference is given to official notice as Diploma in Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg, B.Sc Engineering, BE/ B.Tech. So all aspirants must need to match the eligibility degree from recognized university or Institute. To apply for a JE, SSA PSPCL 553 job, the age of the applicators must not be less than 18 years old and the minimum age is 37 years old. Age relaxation for class candidates is granted on behalf of the Government of Punjab. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited will facilitate the written examination and interview on pre-established dates. Power Corporation offers a good level of compensation with the appropriate note payment for selected candidates to recruit PSPCL 2018 for JE, SSA, ie Rs. 10900 to Rs. 34800 with Rs. 5350 of Grand Pay.
PSPCL Recruitment Notification 2018 553 JE, SSA Posts
|Jobs Title||JE, Sub Station Attendant Posts|
|Eligibility||B.Sc Engineering, BE/ B.Tech., Diploma in Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg|
|Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
Latest PSPCL Employment News Details:
Willing applicants need to apply the online application for PSPCL JE, SSA Recruitment 2018 through the official web-based portal www.cdn.digialm.com. For better examination applicants needs to follow previous exam pattern and syllabus structure and other parameters which also mentioned on the official website.
Total No. Vacancy Of PSPCL Posts
PSPCL Released a huge vacancy for 2018. Post wise vacancy details is given below.
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical – 300 Posts
- Sub Station Attendant (SSA) – 253 Posts
Eligibility Criteria & Qualification for PSPCL Jobs Opening 2018:
Junior / Electrical Engineer – Full Time Regular 3/4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / IT / IT Engg. an institution recognized by the state / central government with at least 60% of the brands. Or all the time regularly BE / B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronic Engineering / IT / IT Engg. with at least 50% of the degrees recognized by AICTE or equivalent. O AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Science Engg with at least 50% grades from Institution of Engineers (India) Kolkata
Sub Station Assistance (ASS): Regular ITI / Electrical full-time course with at least 60% grades and 2 years of PSEB learning experience now PSPCL. O full-time degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% of qualifications OR the regular full-time degree in Electronics and Communication with 60% of qualifications. O Regular full-time degree in instrumentation and process control with 60% of grades
Exam/Application Fees for PSPCL JE, SSA Application Fee:
- Application fees for General Applications – Rs. 1000/- per
- For SC Applicants application fees– Rs. 400/-
- And for Person With Disability( PWC) – Rs. 500/-
Bank charges will be paid by the candidates as extra.
Age Limitation for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Vacancy 2018
Advert of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited CRA-290/2017, CRA-291/2017 applicants needs to match the min age limit to apply this JE, SSA Posts notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
Age relaxation for the Reserved category as per Govt. of Punjab instructions is given in official notification.
Salary/Pay Scale Details for PSPCL JE, Sub Station Attendant
The selected candidate will be paid by Punjab State Power Corporation Limite. Details payscale is given below.
- For Junior Engineer/ Electrical – Rs. 10900-34800 With min Rs. 5350 Grade Pay
- For Sub Station Attendant (SSA) – Rs. 6400-20200 with Rs. 3700 Grade Pay
Selection Process for PSPCL Recruitment 2018
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Selection process is based on given process
- Written Examination
- Interview Round
How to Apply PSPCL Application Form 2018:
- Candidate need to visit or Log-on official website www.cdn.digialm.com
- Eligible Applicants can view latest recruitment notification
- Fulfill all personal details and academic records on the application form.
- Attach personal documents, signature, passport size image and Educational Details
- Applicants need to pay application fees through online mode.
- Make sure before submitting the application form.
- Take a print out of confirmation status for further proof.
Starting & Last Dates of PSPCL Recruitment 2018
- PSPCL Recruitment Starting from 21 December 2017
- Last dates for PSPCL submitting the application form 11 January 2018